Effective September 2017, Vancro has partnered with Martin UAV in selling a suite of products to include the new V-Bat Vertical Take Off and Landing (VTOL) Unmanned Aerial System (UAS).
The V-Bat is a long endurance VTOL UAS design ideal for shipboard and confined area operations. A ducted fan design maximizes safety by eliminating exposed rotors. The aircraft can be tactically launched and recovered in a 20 x 20 ft clearing and can fly for 8+ hours with a 5+ lb payload.
Effective VTOL capability combined with the operational safety of a shrouded fan and the endurance of a fixed-wing aircraft, the V-BAT has revolutionized the market.
Easily transported with a near-zero footprint, the Martin UAV V-Bat bridges critical mission gap at the tactical level where it is needed most.
- Launch and Recovery: Autonomous Vertical
- Fuel Range: 350 Miles
- Payload: >5 LBS
- Speed Range: 0 - 90 KTS
- Operational Ceiling: 15K FT
- Assembled Size: 9 ft x 8 ft x 2 ft
- Flexible command/control and data-link options
- Uniquely suited for Perch & Stare operations
- Mechanically simple, tactically deployable
- Durable -- designed to "tip-over" with no damage
- Seamless operation from urban canyons and ship decks
- Electric, Gas, Heavy Fuel Options
- EO/IR Gimbal, SAR, SWIR, Target Marker, SIGINT, Hyperspectral, Hi-Res Digital SLR, etc.
Ideal for: Shipboard Operations, Urban Operations, Anti-Piracy, Tactical Operations, Border Security, Ground Combat & Reconnaissance and more.
More Aerial Products listings:
For more information contact Vancro.