PERFORMANCE Capable of flying from 40 to 70 kts, at up to 10,000 ft and between 6-12 hours depending on payload, the Bat 4 has the speed, the endurance, and the capability to meet your mission's needs.
READY-TO-USE Configured with Cloud Cap Piccolo II autopilot, TASE 200 gimbal, ground station and all support equipment, the Bat 4 is a ready-to-use UAS solution right out of the box.
LAUNCH AND RECOVERY The Bat 4 operates from a 500 ft x 100 ft grass or paved runway to launch and land using a fixed undercarriage. Capable of autonomous take-offs and landings, Bat 4 offers a large payload capacity for multiple operator requirements.
PAYLOADS The Bat 4 offers up to 20 lbs of payload capacity in a large by under the aircraft. The bay can accommodate a wide range of payloads with a large power generator electrical system. Payload bays are interchangeable for equick transition between applications.
TRANSPORTABLE The Bat 4 system is sized to fit in a large SUV and is easily transportable to any location a 4WD can reach. A crew of 2 can have it flying within 15 minutes.
- Wing Span: 13 ft (4 m)
- Length: 8 ft (2.4 m)
- Assembled Size: 13 ft x 8 ft x 3 ft (4 m x 2.4 m x .9 m)
- Weight: 125 lbs (56 kg)
- Propulsion: 110cc 2-stroke engine
- Fuel: Gasoline oil mix (40:1) (full fuel, 20 lbs payload, TASE 200 or UAV Vission CM100 Gimbal)
- Elecrical Power: 750 Watt Generator
- Speed Range: 40 - 70 knots
- Duration: 6 - 12 hours
- Ceiling: 10,000 feet
- Range: 300 miles (fuel limited), 20 miles (telemetry limit)
- Max Payload: 20 lbs (9 kg)
- Launch: 500 ft (150 m) Runway, RC control or auto land
- Recovery: 500 ft (150 m) Runway, RC control or auto land
- Max Wind: 25 kts
- Weather: Operable in moderate precipitation
CONTROL / DATA LINKS / SENSORS
- Sensors: Cloud Cap TASE 200, CM100 gimbal (E/O, IR cameras)
- Data Link: 2.4 GHz video down link, 900 MHz spread spectrum 2-way modem
- Guidance: Autonomous flight operation. Mission plans created with Piccolo Command Center software.
- Sensors/Gimbal: UAV Vission CM100, Cloud Cap TASE 200, Cloud Cap TASE 300, Cloud Cap TASE 400
- Data Link: Long range (90 km) or Iridium satellite links available
- Hi-Res Imaging: Digital SLR, Multi and Hyper Spectral Cameras
- Recovery: DGPS Autonomous Take-Off and Landing
- Propulsion: Heavy fuel engine
- Custom UAV Design/Fab
- UAV Flight Services
- Operations, Training Support
- Aerial Data Processing
- Research and Design
Contact Vancro for information on additional options